- Expertise for the planning, conduct, analysis and interpretation and dissemination of research findings from clinical trials, epidemiologic and population-based studies, experiments in basic research, and other types of studies
- Advice and support in the preparation of grant applications
- Assistance with setup and management of high-quality databases, perform regular data quality checks, data entry, and data cleaning
- Education in the areas of study design, data collection, computerization, and statistical methods
How to request serivce
Please send an email message to email@example.com.
All requests are considered. Priority is given to requests
- providing financial support
- coming from Stockholm County
- received earlier in time
Support for collaboration over extended periods of time can be provided by covering part of a biostatistician's time (e.g. 20% for 3 months). Support for occasional consultations with a statistician is determined on an hourly basis.
The Biostat Core operates under the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors policy in matters of authorship.
Current policies and ethical guidelines emphasize that authorship is independent of funding and data ownership.
"Authorship credit should be based on
All persons designated as authors should qualify for authorship, and all those who qualify should be listed."
- substantial contributions to conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data
- drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content
- final approval of the version to be published
- agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work